ST LUKE HOSPITAL
ST. LUKE HOSPITAL, KASEI
The St Luke Hospital, Kasei, is a mission hospital under the Luke Society Missions to provide holistic, affordable health services according to Christian principles on a non-commercial cost effective basis. It is located at Kasei via Ejura. The facility is a medium sized hospital with seventy (70) beds capacity in the Ejura Sekyeredumase Municipality in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
The hospital was started in July, 1988 as a Clinic ina three-room hut to serve the Ejura Sekyeredumase district, now Ejura Sekyeredumase Municipality, which at the time had no communication with other towns and villages and lacked medical facilities. On 16th November 1998, the facility status was changed from a Clinic to a Hospital and is now on a sprawling compound of thirty acres.
It is currently the second hospital serving the Ejura Sekyeredumase Municipality and other near-by districts.
The hospital provides the following services:
- 24-hour care and treatment of sick people at Out-Patient Department (OPD) and In-Patient Departments.
- Diagnostic services including Laboratory and Ultra Sound services.
- General Surgeries
- Dental Care
- Eye Clinic
- Psychiatry Clinic
- Reproductive and Child Health Services such as antenatal, delivery, postnatal and Child Welfare Clinics (CWCs).
- Provision of HIV/AIDS services such as Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) and Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT).
- Health promotion and education on prevention of diseases.
- Immunizations against childhood illness.
- Family Planning
Vision of the Hospital :
To provide holistic affordable health services according to Christian principles on a non-commercial cost-effective basis.
Mission of the Hospital
A centre established as an effective healing ministry with excellence and dedicated staff.
24 hours out patient , in-patient and emergency care
CONTACTS:?Kasei Via Ejura – Ashanti.
P.O Box KS 1352, Kumasi.
Digital Address: AJ-1798-9833.
Tel: +233 024 605 8744